Tuesday, March 29, 2005

spring is here.../ friendship

I've heard of people growing out of allergies, I've never heard of people growing into allergies...I feel miserable--horrible--crappy--terrible--awful--and more adjectives.

In other news..if you believe in an ounce of prayer...my friend goes in on Wednesday to have a port put in and then on the 18th she starts chemo. She'll be doing chemo twice a month until fall.

Also...if you think about and you are praying...if you could mention me that wouldn't be a bad idea. The last 6 months have been the hardest six months ever... I've said goodbye too much...and seeing my friend fighting cancer has been hard...chemo sucks the life out of a person...something different sucked the life out of me...but I dread my friend becoming another person like me...and I dread me losing it in front of my friend...it's my turn to be the strong one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home